A finance company is hiring for Backend Developer (Node.Js) in Gurgaon
- Location: Gurgaon/Remote
- Experience: 3+ Years
A finance company is hiring for Backend Developer (Node.Js) in Gurgaon/Remote.
Location : Gurgaon/Remote
Full Time, Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing back-end services for various business processes.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server- side logic.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Ship your code every day no matter how trivial the change is.
- Own your work and be accountable for it. We follow the CI-CD approach i.e everythingmerged to master will be deployed automatically.
- Expertise with developing scalable backend GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to Design and develop NoSQL based database systems with
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs - both GraphQL and REST-based.
- Experience with managing and configuring servers on the cloud using AWS, Azure etc. to handle various use cases and traffic needs.
- Prior Experience in using versioning systems like GIT.
- Graduate Degree (B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA) with 3+ years of experience building highly available and scalable web applications. Node and GraphQL experience is highly preferred.
- Willingness and Capability to learn new cutting technologies.
- Prior experience in FinTech is preferred but not required.
Experience: 3+ years
Apply Now with the updated resume.